Tuesday 20 August 2013

Craft #9: Shoes Transformation! (Closet Revamp!)

Hey gals!

Life is funny, isn't it? It never turns out to be what you expected. Just this morning I planned to visit my friend because it was her birthday this week, but I ended up getting so sick at her house (for an unidentified reason, naturally) that I had to leave a lot sooner than I thought I would, and we hardly got to talk at all. Oh, well.

Anyways, here I am, sick and all, but don't you think for a second that I'm not going to post another Closet Revamp DIY for you guys! Because this girl doesn't give up that easily ;D

So here it is! These are just a few of the shoe revamps that are featured on the link below, so go ahead and check it out!





Have a wonderful day! And don't forget, when life gives you lemons, don't just make lemonade, make lemon meringue pie :)

-Lulu <3



No comments:

Post a Comment